I had never considered mixing the flavours of mango and peach together until I tried Omega 3 Zooki – but boy does it work!
This dessert is dinner party worthy but quick and simple enough for everyday. It also contains no sugar, two of your five-a-day and a full adult portion of Omega 3 Zooki – which is pretty good going for a yummy treat. And unlike many mousses this doesn’t contain raw eggs or gelatine.
Tumblers, or martini glasses make great serving dishes for these beautiful mousses as you can see the gorgeous layers. You can always make half size versions for the kids, which would give them their full portion of Omega 3 Zooki for the day too.
- 1 mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tin of peaches, drained
- 300ml double cream
- 8 teaspoons Omega 3 Zooki
- Blitz the peaches in a blender until you have a smooth liquid.
- Chop the mango and place 4 teaspoons of the chopped mango to one side.
- Whip the cream with 4 teaspoons of Zooki until it’s stiff. When it’s finished stir the remaining 4 teaspoons lightly through the cream so it has a ripple effect, don’t over mix it as you want to see the Zooki stripe.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the peach puree in the bottom of your glass. Top with 1 tablespoon of chopped mango then an eighth of the cream mix.
- Repeat to use up all the puree, mango (not the reserved mango though!) and cream.
- Use the reserved mango to garnish the top of the pudding.
- You can eat the pudding immediately or chill for later.